Specifications for joining your business in the NSRF e-lianiko for EShop
The NSRF grant for construction of an online store for retail companies is now a fact. Under the name "e-lianiko" the action supports 100% of retail businesses, for the construction or upgrade of an e-shop, software, equipment and advertising.
E-lianiko is an important proposition for modernization and assistance to retailers, as they have been hit hard in recent years. Each company will be awarded a total grant of up to the amount of 5,000.00 € for the acquisition of IT equipment and the implementation of intangible actions (Software / services) in order to develop / upgrade and manage an online store.
The eligible costs of the Action are as follows:
- Servers for hosting applications - software, with its accompanying components (keyboards, screen, etc.) and the required operating system. Acquisition in the form of Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) is also allowed
- Computers (Desktop / Laptop)
- Other technological equipment related to the creation / upgrade and operation of an online store (eg Network equipment, Bar code readers, printers, etc.)
- e-shop e-shop design, development / upgrade and management services (will operate in 2 languages, as well as in a mobile responsive or dedicated mobile version environment and will be accompanied by the following software: ordering, warehousing and electronic payments, Hosting (hosting etc.)
- Development and / or certification of digital security policy.
CAUTION! In the case of upgrading an existing online store, equipment procurement costs are not eligible.
But what are the conditions for participation in the program?
The basic conditions for the participation of companies that submit an investment proposal are the following:
• to have MAIN ACTIVITY RETAIL
• to maintain a Physical Retail Store, ie a commercial space that welcomes and serves customers
• their operation has been suspended for at least one day in the period from Wednesday 18/03/2020 onwards
• have completed (implementation, invoicing, payment and accounting of related expenses) the period from 18/03/2020 until the submission of the application, the creation or upgrade of an online store
• the Turnover of the 4th quarter of 2020 has been reduced in relation to the respective Turnover of the 4th quarter of the year 2019, by at least 20%.
• to submit an investment proposal per TIN.
• the total amount of de minimis aid the company has received in the past, including aid from this Action, should not exceed € 200,000 over three years
• to meet the conditions of application of Reg. 1407/2013.
The online store that will meet at least the following conditions:
• will work in two languages as well as in a mobile responsive environment - mobile responsive
• will be accompanied by ordering, warehousing and electronic payment software
• will ensure the access of people with disabilities (PWDs) to all the electronic services offered.
Contact us to take over your online store and take your business one step further.